1. Take a deep breath, get dressed, leave the mess and go outside no matter rain or shine.
2. Observe the natural beauty around you.
2. Listen to nature and hold your head up high so you can see your surroundings while walking.
3. Meet with an animal. See what they do. When they are hungry they eat. When they are tired they rest... You seldom see a cow running around in circles unless she is a mad cow. :D
4. Sit down on a bench, rock, tree stump and relax for a moment. Just be silent. Just be still.
5. Kick around in some gorgeous autumn leaves and breath with an open mouth while walking briskly uphill.
6. Walk in open fields and feel the wind tossing your hair and rubbing your cheeks. Add some fabulous mountain views to it and you could walk here forever.
7. Trees and long narrow roads are great for soothing an overwhelmed soul.
8. Go to bed early with your current crochet WiP for some color therapy. Work a few stitches before your eyes get drowsy. Put earplugs in and have sweet dreams.
This is exactly what works best for me. What works for you?