Crocheting a Rainbow for the people who suffers after the flooding in Queensland, Australia. The only rules are:
- Make granny squares (step by step pattern here)
- Use wool or acrylic yarn, worsted weight yarn or 8 ply.
- Preferably hook size 4 mm or 4,5 mm will do.
- Every square contains of 5 rows to make it easier to join with other squares.
- Each square should measure about 4,5 inches or 11.5 cm.
Sarah London for more detailed information.
Daisy Square Pillow project last year (pattern here) and decided to finish them off with granny clusters i believe they are called. But I guess as long as the last row is a granny row it is okay. I hope at least...