|YARN: Ideal by Bergere de France. |
COLORS: Cendre (grey), Everest (white), Brouilly (burgundy red), Cyklamen (berry pink),
Danseuse (light pink), Fougere (dark green), Olivine (light green).
HOOK SIZE: 3,5mm/E4 US.
PATTERN: By Annette Ciccarelli, buy it here.
So, what's up? I haven't been around much have I? Well, I am here. And not here. I am actually very much present in Real Life more than in Cyber Life for the moment. And I like it that way. My list of things I need to do is so dreadfully looooong. But the list of what I WANT to do is what gets priority this time of the year:
- Finish some small crochet projects I have lying around
- Start on a new stripy blanket that I have in mind
- Lay puzzles and listen to Christmas music
- Bake ginger cookies and saffron buns with my kids
- Wrap Christmas gifts without stress
- Christmas decorate my home
- Walk around in Christmas PJ and warm slippers looking lazy
- Drink Swedish Glögg (spiced hot red wine) and eat chocolates
- Light candles
- Watch the Swedish Advents Calendar
- Watch Christmas movies
- Let someone else take care of all the cleaning and laundry
- Eat delicious dinners
- Do crafts with the kids
- Go for chilly walks and have a hot chocolate after - because I deserve it
- Just chill out with my loved ones and go slow, absorbing every minute of the Christmas countdown.
- Sit still and just be
So that is what I am trying my best to do. It is not easy, I have to admit, to just chill out and enjoy but I think I have done very well so far this year compared with previous hectic and totally stressful Christmas countdowns. So how are you doing? Are you chilling out or are your heart skipping at high speed and you find yourself rushing from one thing to another not getting anything done?
Breathe! Sit down. Grab a cookie and a coffee. Listen to Michael Buble's Christmas CD and get carried away by his smooth voice. You don't have his CD? Get out there and buy it.
Dear cyber friends. I love having you here. Welcome to all my new followers. You are truly amazing and wonderful and I am so flattered to have you come to visit my world. Happy Christmas countdown everyone. See you around.