Clara's Crochet Room the other day. It made me very happy and proud. So here are 7 facts about me you probably didn't know:
1. I have a very bizarre love and fascination for laundry drying outside. There is something magic to watch clothes moving in the wind on a clothes line.
2. I wanted to become a female truck driver when I was a girl. I was amazingly impressed by the smell and noise from the breaks on these big vehicles and thought it would be the coolest to be a girl in the world of boys. Later I became a courier for DHL delivering parcels and letters driving my own delivery car.
3. At the age of 16 I saw a hockey player called Ciccarelli on TV and fell crazy in love with the fabulous Italian last name. Little did I know I would meet a third generation italian-american guy 14 years later, marry him and become Mrs Ciccarelli. True and cute.
4. I love cream. I can eat it, drink it and never have enough of it. And my childhood nickname was Maja Gräddnos (Maya Creamy Nose).
5. In the mid 80's I had the worst mullet hair do, wore pink and purple make up, adored Michael Jackson, Kajagoogoo and Prince. My walls were wallpapered with these popstars and I couldn't stop playing and singing along to Purple Rain and Billy Jean on the loudest volume for weeks. Driving my Mum mad? Ohhh yes.
6. I never read news or watch them on TV. My husband informes me when neccessary (like 9/11, Tsunami etc) as I just can't handle all the bad things in the world - it makes me depressed.
7. I am always in crisis; dating crisis, single's crises, 30's crises, motherhood crises (never ends...), kids crises, friendship crises, family crises, style crises, crochet crises, what to do with life and everything crises... Life is a big crises and at 40 I have come to the conclusion that it is okay and I like it because at least my life constantly changes and grows through these crisis.
And now I have to send this award off to 15 (!!!!) other great blogs and ask them to tell me 7 things I didn't know about them... Hmmm.
Okay, listen. I am going to be lazy, right. I'll do four and I have picked them very carefully. These are my top notch ones, and I am very curious about these inspiring blog owners that has had such a great impact on me. So come on fellow bloggers, tell me about yourself.