Saturday, July 13, 2013

Me guest blogging at "A Season by Hand at Clover & Violet"

Upper row from left: A Seson By Hand at Clover & Violet, Announcement postClover & Violet.
Middle row from left: Lots of Pink herePatchwork n' Play, Why Not Sew,
Bottom row from left: Sew Lux Fabric, Jenniffier's Sometimes Creative Life, Plum and June
I am invited to guest blog over at Clover & Violets wonderful sewing blog. The blog's authors are Jennie and Clara, mother and daughter, who loves to sew and make patchwork. They design their own patterns and also has a 101 Embroidery and a 101 Sewing series teaching you all the basics and advanced techniques of these crafts. It is just a wonderful place to visit.

This summer Jennie is moving house with her family across the USA and during this big move Jennie and Clara has organized a summer guest blogging series called "A Season by Hand at Clover & Violet" where many crafters are invited to share their summer crafts, tutorials, WiPs and fabulous Sponsor Give Away's every other day to keep the blog alive.
I have been invited to share a crochet post on the 18th of July, yep... Write that down because I need you to come over and support me over there. I would lie if I said I wasn't nervous because I am. But nervous is good. That mean you are alive and living it!!!

Please visit Clover & Violet and check out their "A Season by Hand at Clover & Violet" schedule to see if you know anyone of the other talented guests. And like I said, I am up on the 18th of July and I will share my Sweet Heart pattern as a garland. Yesterday I took the last few photos for the guest post, today I will do my last editing of the actual post...

Kärlek
Annette


Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments :

  1. Yay, I can't wait!! Love all the beautiful things you make!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations!!!!
    love, xxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wrote the 18th down. I'll support you!
    Good luck.
    Nathaly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the blog post. I shall keep my eyes peeled for it on the 18th!

    S x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my world. I love reading your comments and I do my utterly best to respond to questions and sweet messages. Thank you again for popping by.

Kärlek
Annette

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...