What does a mother of three do when she is home alone, for 24 hours, for the first time in 10 years?
1. She ends up at IKEA and goes dream shopping for a new hallway, living room, craft room stuff and a kitchen - value about 8000 dollars at least.
2. Then she goes reality shopping, buying 2 drop down curtains and meatballs, frozen cinnamon buns, chocolate oatmeal balls, chips and Påskmust (special soda) in the Swedish shop.
3. She sings out load in the car on her way home and dances behind the wheel.
4. She makes sandwiches for dinner as she doesn't want to cook.
5. She does NOT tidy up or clean.
6. She Facebooks and blogs about it as she has to tell the world that this is happening for real.
The house is V E R Y quiet.
To be continued...