|Photo from here.|
Hello walking pals and creative beings!
Not so much about crafts today. No, my focus is lying elsewhere... How are you all doing with the walking mission? I am delighted to see that so many of you are joining me. I heart you all! ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Welcome to Walk With Me girls:
JayNic Knit Knacks
Happy Little Cottage
Tea With Hazel
Anonymous from California (whoever you are:D)
In this post I have collected some information about this challenge. Feel free to suggest additions to it that might make this even more fun. I am not a professional at all, I only follow my own experiences and tips and tricks I read in magazines, on the Internet and in books I have.
Come Walk With Me information
• For 12 weeks we walk towards a healthier life
• Every Sunday we report our walking stats that I will publish in a blog post to see our progress
• The comment field in each post will work as our chat room. By replying on the spot we will cheer on, share tips and tricks, stories and chat along :D
• See my Come Walk With Me button in my right margin? Feel free to grab the button to your blog (Add picture gadget with the button and the link info underneath) and talk about this challenge. The more we are the merrier. By clicking this button you will come directly to the category Walking and all the posts about Come Walk With Me will appear.
• Every week I will present a challenge that we focus upon
• Equipment needed, basics: comfortable shoes (preferably trainers)
• Equipment needed, extras: pedometer (step counter) and iPod, walking sticks
Week 1 - Welcome
• Walk minimum 15 minutes a day, set your own goal and write down your efforts in a calendar. On Sunday we all report our weekly effort. :D
• Measure your waist line, your right thigh and left upper arm with measuring tape. Write this information down. (You don't need to share this information with us, it is only for you to enjoy your personal progress).
Okay girls. Enjoy your walk today!